22 Things Parents Get Done Before 8 AM
Mothers, we work like machine, when someone is still barely out of bed by 8 am, as a parent you are up as early as 4 am. Once you are a parent there's a 101 things to do and so little time to accomplish everything. Not that we want to, but there are small humans dependent on us and what choice have we than to do their bidding?
Waking up slowly, taking a leisurely bath, reading your newspaper while you enjoy a cup of tea is a thing of the past now, get used to it!
These 20 things we get done before 8 am proves that parents are definitely productive;
- Wake up or be beaten awake by the children.
- Wake up the older children, often with nagging.
- Put a kettle filled with water on fire to boil for tea/coffee or bath.
- Bath for one child while rubbing cream on the other child with one hand.
- Running after a nude toddler so he can take his bath.
- Cleaning up baby's poo and giving baby a bath again.
- Cooking a light dish.
- Serving their food and making sure you serve it in the right bowl
- Have the quickest shower in record's time.
- Deal with the fight going on with the children("that's my socks!" "It's not yours it's mine!").
- Quickly get dress up.
- Spend 20 minutes looking for the car key you thought you left on the table but is nowhere to be found.
- Attempt to brush and clean up your little one's hair
- Someone just pee their pants, you have to clean it up
- Wonder why the toddler who you've dressed up is naked again and try to dress them up all over again.
- Get toddler dressed again with a stern waning not to undress.
- Check if everything they need is their bag
- Find that one of them hasn't done their homework., quickly do it for them.
- Say to your child "where's your other shoe" Then look for the shoe.
- Bundle everyone out the door and to the road to school.
- Go back inside as someone forgot something or has to poo.
- Deliver everyone to their school and say a quick goodbye!
- Thank God we made it today! Tomorrow is another day.
I just tried to make the list short, cause truth is the list is like a hundred and one long! Phew motherhood is serious hardwork. May God reward us all.